The Conference will be a free online event, taking place via Zoom on Saturday 11th September 2021, 2pm – 5pm.
The focus will be around rebuilding badminton following the coronavirus pandemic and will include various breakout workshop sessions, keynote speakers and networking as well as the presentation of the 2021 YONEX Volunteer of the Year Awards.
There are six exciting workshops on offer at this year’s Conference which are:
- Rebuilding Your Player Base
- Looking After Your Volunteers and Planning for the Future
- Engaging with Schools and Young People
- Encouraging More Helpers
- Empowering Young Volunteers to Step Forward
- Re-establishing Yourself as a Coach or Co-ordinator
For full details on all six workshops, the schedule for the day and to book a place please visit: https://www.badmintonengland.co.uk/on-court/volunteer-in-badminton/national-volunteer-conference/