The UKCC Level 2 coaching course qualifies the coach to independently plan, lead and review coaching sessions and develop coaching programmes to support the development of players.
A Level 2 Coaching Course for the North East is coming up in November 2018, please CLICK HERE to view full course details and to book a place.
• Dates: Saturday 17th November 2018, Sunday 18th November 2018, Saturday 5th January 2019 & Saturday 16th February 2019
• Times: 9am – 5pm on all four days
• Venue: Tyneside Badminton Centre (Bowness Road, Slatyford, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 2TA)
• Cost: £355 for registered coaches, £370 for Badminton England members and £380 for non-members (any applicants from Northumberland may be eligible for significant financial support in return for some voluntary work).
• Deadline for applying: 19th September 2018
*All learners must be aged 18 or over on the first day of the course.