The Level 2 coaching course provides the opportunity to train to coach independently through a bespoke learning journey, tailored to coaches’ own environments. Formed of a core module and a specialism module where coaches get to choose whether to apply the knowledge and skills learnt to a ‘club’ or ‘talent’ environment, this course allows coaches to focus on their learning needs.
1st 4sport Certificate for Coaches in Badminton at Level 2 (Club Specialism) – Tyneside Badminton Centre, Newcastle
- Dates: Saturday 22nd January, Sunday 23rd January, Saturday 19th February, Sunday 20th February & Saturday 19th March 2022
- Times: 9am – 5pm on all 5 days
- Venue: Tyneside Badminton Centre, Bowness Road, Slatyford, Newcastle, NE5 2TA
- Cost: £390 for Badminton England Coach Members, £400 for Badminton England members & £420 for non-members
- More information and booking link: https://badmintonengland.azolve.com/Workbench.mvc/Show/6?ref=09539254B6633247D24F1BE85ABEA713864624C9
- Deadline for booking: Friday 17th December 2021
* All learners must be aged 18 or over on the first day of the course.