Tyneside Badminton Centre is a new facility being developed in Slatyford, Newcastle upon Tyne. Currently consisting of 3 high quality courts with supporting ancillary facilities, the building is in the process of being expanded to include a further 6 courts. This is an exciting time for badminton and the development of this facility has created the need to fill a number of new roles.
Badminton Centre Assistants
- Part-time (13 hours per week ) or Casual (as and when required)
- £8.00 per hour
- These roles will require candidates to work a combination of weekday ,evening and weekend work
- Candidates will need to demonstrate that they are dynamic communicators and have a flexible approach to a variety of tasks, including meeting and greeting customers, administration, processing of payments, computing, cleaning, sales, stock control, security, supervision of groups, setting up/putting away equipment and basic maintenance
Applications for the Badminton Centre Assistant will only be accepted via application form sent in electronic format (send to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1 x part-time (16 hours per week )
- £6.31 per hour
- This role will require candidates to work a combination of weekday, evening and weekend work
- Candidates will need to demonstrate that they are able to provide a high quality, reliable and safe cleaning service
Applications for the Cleaner’s role will only be accepted via application form only and can be submitted electronically or handwritten (by post to The Operations Director, Tyneside Badminton Centre, Bowness Road, Slatyford, Newcastle upon Tyne NE5 2TA).
Anyone interested in applying can obtain a more in-depth job description, person specification and application form by visiting www.tynesidebadmintoncentre.co.uk/employment/
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th July. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by e-mail before 5pm on Tuesday 30th July. If you have not been contacted by this time then unfortunately this time your application will have been unsuccessful. Due to the anticipated demand for these roles feedback will be available to unsuccessful interviewed candidates only. Interviews will take place week commencing 5th August
Tyneside Badminton Centre recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating everyone with dignity and respect regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.