Learn to play badminton with like-minded people on a six week beginner’s course that will be launched in August across Yorkshire and the North East. For the fun-loving adult seeking fun, social, easy and inexpensive opportunities to learn new skills and keep fit, ‘TryBadminton’ is the latest programme to offer you a sociable and exciting opportunity to play badminton. A far more enjoyable way to get fit than pounding the pavements on your own, this 6 week course of instructed sessions will get you to serving, smashing & socialising! All for a bargain basement price of just £20! Attend all 6 weeks and get a FREE badminton racket.
Various Leisure Centres across the North East are launching its first ‘TryBadminton’ course to get you up to speed. Starting from Monday 15th October, the courses will run each week at
- Eldon Leisure, Tuesday 16th October 10.30-11.30am
- Queen Alexandra Sixth Form College, Wednesday 17th October 4-5pm
- Eldon Leisure, Wednesday 17th October 7.30-8.30pm
- Blyth Sports Centre, Friday 19th October 7-8pm
- Sport @ Gosforth, Friday 19th October 8-9pm
At the end of the 6 weeks, why not carry on playing at a local club or No Strings Badminton.
To find your nearest course and book on to it go to: www.trybadminton.co.uk .