To all affiliated Clubs and Schools
The Annual General Meeting of Northumberland Badminton Association will be held on
SUNDAY 29 APRIL 2012 at 7.00 p.m. at Benfield Centre for Sporting Excellence, Benfield Road, Newcastle upon Tyne (tel 275 9009). Light refreshments will be available for everyone
from 6.30 p.m in the Clubroom.
1. Welcomes and apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
3. Approval and adoption of Annual Report followed by questions from the meeting
4. Approval of County Fees for 2012/13
5. Election of Officers
6. Review of NBA website/Facebook
7. BADMINTON England Regional Officer’s report and CBN updates
8. Matters raised by clubs/affiliated schools – if any (See note below)
9. Any other business
• Representatives of all affiliated clubs must attend this meeting and must be punctual. Please make the effort to attend.
• Matters raised by clubs/affiliated schools – Please forward details to the Hon. Secretary as soon as possible, but not later than 7 days before the meeting.