The UKCC Level 1 coaching course is the entry point into the coaching world and qualifies the assistant coach to support the Level 2 coach during a coaching session. This support role might include observation of practice, feeding and group management, to allow the effective delivery of the planned coaching programme.
A Level 1 Coaching Course for the North East is coming up in September 2018, please CLICK HERE to view full course details and to book a place.
• Dates: Saturday 1st September, Saturday 8th September & Saturday 29th September 2018
• Times: 9.30am – 4.30pm on all three days
• Venue: Tyneside Badminton Centre (Bowness Road, Slatyford, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE5 2TA)
• Cost: £215 for Badminton England members and £225 for non-members
• Deadline for applying: 04/08/2018
* All learners must be aged 16 or over on the first day of the course.